The quest for honor and the search for treasure sometimes lead to death and despair.
Herein are featured six adventures originally presented in DUNGEON(R) Adventures magazine:
- Caermor by Nigel D. Findley: True evil walks among the villagers of the Caermor. You must uncover the danger in time to save the village from destruction.
- The Moor-Tomb Map by Jon Bailey: A mysterious map leads you into the perilous Willowmoors and, with any luck, the lost tomb of Dalvan Meir.
- The Cauldron of Plenty by Willie Walsh: The king wants it. The giant has it. Do you have the gall or the guile to take it?
- King Oleg's Dilemma by Lee Sheppard: An Alliance with the dwarves would solve many of King Oleg's problems, but reaching the dwarves is easier said than done.
- Encounter in the Wildwood by Willie Walsh: A trek through the wood pits heroes against a truly monstrous band of brigands.
- Masqueraider by Randy Maxwell: Journey to a haunted valley to find the elusive marauder that threatens the town of Tyrluk.
Dungeons of Despair is a collection of low-level adventures for the ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS(R) game. Each adventure stands alone, but any of them can be inserted easily into an ongoing AD&D(R) campaign. They can also be played as follow-up adventures to those presented in Road to Danger, the first anthology of adventures taken from the pages of DUNGEON(R) Adventures.
Manufacturer: TSR Manufacturer SKU: 11444 Dragons Trove ID:
746 Type: Module ISBN/UPC:
9780786914449 Condition: Near Mint Condition Note: Some light staple rust.