When placing a pre-order, please keep the following things in mind.
- The release date is the information we have when the item was created in our catalog. We try to update this as more information comes out, but often release dates are missed and we don't have new information. Feel free to reach out if you want an update, but we may not have more information.
- Once our pre-order has been placed with our suppliers, we are generally unable to cancel it. With that in mind, we will try to work with you if there is a need to cancel an item after you order it, but it may not always be possible.
- Allocations do sometimes happen. We generally are able to order enough to fill all pre-orders, but occasionally are short shipped due to a staggered release or there is a shortage of product. In this case, we will fill orders in order of placement.
- Prices may be subject to change, but we will generally hold to the original price unless there is a drastic adjustment needed.
- When placing a pre-order, please don't add regular in stock items unless you want them to be held until a pre-order ships in the future. It's always better to place those on their own unique order.